View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 03:48 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Lost4Now View Post
i dont understand how people can be so rude. I don稚 understand why this is happening. I need the strength to get the help and have him removed. I知 afraid this will get much worse.
Oh my!!!!!

Dear young woman, what you are experiencing is not "rude". Rude is someone cutting in line at the grocery store. Understanding why this is happening is, perhaps, less of a priority than getting away from him. In most cases of abuse, it continues and increases in frequency and violence. Please know that you are worth so much more than the abuse you are receiving at the hands of this man. You are worth the best possible treatment!

I understand how much your land means to you--I'm from farm people myself. But if something he does lands you in the hospital (or worse), what matter will it be if the hay is bailed?

I hope very much that you will visit this link on this site:
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...how-leave.html (How to leave)

It contains valuable information on how to make a safety plan, tips on leaving, where to find support and help. There is even a thread written by one of our members on what it is like to call the Domestic Violence Hotline based on her own experience.

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
1-800-799-7233

Please, please take good care of yourself! You are absolutely worth it!!