View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lost4Now

I’m sorry but..... I’m scared.

Hey everyone, it’s me... the lady who has a farm and an abusive ABF.

Im sorry for the delay. It’s just such a hugely (and that’s an understatement) busy time of year. Baling hay, getting ready for the Fall Fest. It’s just crazy.

Ive made a few contacts, trying to get legalities figured out. I’ve put word in with my attorney I used for my divorce 5 years ago. She’s advised me on a few things. I have reached out finally to a good friend who had no idea, even though she knew she didn’t like him - never has. I even spoke with a police officer and I will be sending her a vase of flowers tomorrow, she has no idea the level of comfort she gave me last night. I’ll explain.

When I posted this a few weeks ago, I was asked if he were physically abusive. I was able to say No. I can’t say that anymore. I was in bed, it’s been the rule he’s not welcome in my room anymore for several weeks. I was laying there watching a movie, it was around Midnight. He decided to lay down next to me. He started just going off on me, one nasty thing after the next. Then he made a comment about my son, and that is what I don’t stand for. I stood up out of bed, and I said you need to leave my room at once. He refused. Told me he didn’t have to, that I was going to sit there and listen to him. I said no I’m not and I left the room. He followed me. Kept up saying stuff. I finally turned around, crying and said what more do I have to do to get you to shut up? He said I guess you’ll have to kill me. Disgusted, I pushed him out of my way, as he was blocking the doorway, and he swung back with his fist and nailed me right in the face/eye. I literally saw stars. I hoped and prayed their would be blood. Sadly none. I hoped and prayed the following day I’d wake up with a black eye. Nothing. I hate not bruising easily! Ok sorry, bad sense of humor, but I wanted proof.

I ALMOST called the police. But I didn’t. Why? I don’t know. I’m scared.

Last night. I was going to go get supper long day, didn’t feel like cooking. I got in my van and quickly he jumps in. Says he’s going too. I said no, I’d like to go alone if that’s ok. No it’s not ok. I’m not getting out either, so either you take me or we don’t go bc I’m not getting out of the van. Well we all know this man can sit in a vehicle for hours and not seem bored by it, so screw it. I’ll go.

Went into restaurant. He’s drunk. He literally goes to bar to get his beer bc he has no patience to wait for waiters. This is common, but whatever. I get my food, he doesn’t even order food - just beer. He needs his second beer, asked for it and was told she’d get it. She came back and said the manager said you’re at your limit, no more beer - sorry. Well.... this was the second time this has happened to him in my presence now. He started fussing loudly. Then he gets up, slams out of the place. I had only had few bites. I was staying to finish. He came back in and started demanding I give him my car keys. I grabbed my purse and said sit down and be quiet. If you drive off that’s no good. I was speaking soft and quiet. He was LOUD. So he grabbed my purse from me and stormed out. Next thing the manager comes up to me to tell me he called the police. OH GREAT!!!

I begged and pleaded to promise me he wouldn’t tell BF I was a part of that. I wasn’t! In fact I got up, went out to van and told him they called the police, now what? Thank god, he didn’t blame me for once. He said get in the car and let’s go. I said I have to go pay. I went inside and apologized as much as I can, but I said I have to go!!! I said you have no idea, he can hurt me. This was after I had been hit now pretty hard a few days prior. I was crying. They told me to go ahead and go, but they were worried for my safety. I said I am too, believe me.

I left, I was pulling out and before I knew it there they were ... 3 cop cars, coming ... 1 from that way and 2 from the other. I said Forget it, I’m stopping. I stopped, they came up and were clearly worried about me. They even asked if I’d get out of the car and talk to them. I did. This is where I met the sweet woman. I told her I was afraid to do anything and I didn’t know what to do. I told her about him hitting me, she was so sympathetic and sorry. I said but I have no idea what to do. If I let you do whatever and he gets out, who knows what he will do. I’m scared. I truly am at this point. She gave me a few numbers to call. She also gave me her phone number and email address and told me to call anytime.

I could tell they wanted me to do something, but I can’t help I’m afraid. I asked her, and at that time the other male cop, can they just please catch him driving drunk one day and let it happen like that. She said yea we can but you’ll need to alert us where to look and when. So I think maybe I’ll do that??!!

I’m at my end. I seriously just want to disappear off the face of this earth. It will be easier and I won’t have to be scared.