View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 02:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
BrokeHeart

Originally Posted by ironwill View Post
Brokenheart. Thanks for sharing this with us. It was very touching. I'm sorry that you have had to deal with men that don't treat women correctly. A good man friend should never ask for benefits. There are good men out there that know who to treat a women with respect and care about them. I'm glad you stuck to your boundaries.

Yes, there are alcoholics every were. Up until i read a lot more information, I had no clue how many of my friends might also be Alcoholics.

Please come back her to talk to people. You are not alone here. We are here to support you. You say you have a heart condition, But it sounds to me like you have a beautiful heart to give to someone. Have a great day.
Thank you. Men these days make me sick, they see a single female and instantly assume they want a man. I have been pressured by so many guys lately to be with them and when I say no, I am working on a better me for now, so one day I can be in a happy, healthy relationship, then I am called rude, and many other nasty things. Most people would appreciate my honesty and that I am working on my issues, the rest are just thinking of themselves. :'(
I know there are still good men and women out there, but they are very rare these days and you have to sift through the idiots, who pretend to be so nice, but this doesn't last long, their true colors come out eventually. I am learning to take things slowly, try not to rely on people so much and I will always pay my way with money, not my body. :-) I make all this very clear from the first point of meeting someone, some don't like it or understand, but the ones who continue to talk to me are the ones who I try to befriend.
Thank you