View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:56 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
BrokeHeart

Originally Posted by FeelingGreat View Post
Broke Heart are you sure you're in the right place with your medical condition and need for company? It might be better for you to be in a more populated area, closer to medical attention and support services, while learning to recognise and keep your distance from toxic people.
Hospitals and Dr's cannot help me, so why live closer to them, so I am stuck in a town, where I cannot have my Dogs and Sheep for company. When I pass out in the street, I either get robbed, raped or people just step over me, thinking I am a drunk or on drugs, no one checks for a Medical Bracelet or Necklace, of which I wear both. I am now in the bush, so I can safely walk my dogs without fear of smashing my face on concrete, or people attacking me. People in towns try to make me go the the pubs and clubs, they make up "special occasions" so I feel guilty if I don't go for a drink with them and I don't really drink much, but when I do, I turn into my mother. So try to limit my friends and how often I have to explain my heart condition, as everyone thinks they know what is best for me, when they really have no clue.