View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:48 AM
  # 498 (permalink)  
Rose335

VoVo - I was so sorry to read your last post. I missed a day here so I was reading back and when I read your previous post I was about to write and say how good it was that your mother had slightly imoroved. Then I got to your most recent post. These are obviously very dark days for you and your family. There is absolutely nothing I can say to make it better so I just want to reiterate - because I know from my own experience - that the time you are spending with your mother in the here and now is a very precious gift, to both of you. Love and hugs.

Sunflower - you describe a difficult, semi-crazy situation which I'm not equipped, either in terms of knowing your husband, or in terms of knowing his particular condition, to comment. So slightly unhelpfully and without any real confidence my feeling is that if you feel he genuinely deserves the benefit of the doubt, then that's what you should give him. He is after all the father of your child. Yet on the basis of what you've posted, that same child has been subject to some very upsetting scenarios courtesy of his dad. I think Venus is right in saying that counselling would be a good option if that is feasible for you. I think you're in a really tough situation and you deserve some professional help and support.

Venus - love and kisses!

24 hours more please.