View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 03:38 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Morning Aprillers, I hope you're all well, its a bit quiet here again, lets not let this little class fold up, it would be a shame. I've seen other classes that have kept going for years so if they can do that, so can we.
The sun is actually shining at the minute, though there are plenty of black clouds up there so I don't think it will be long until we have downpour.
I'm just back from doing my usual morning running about and having a cup of coffee keeping one eye on the cat as she's looking at my feet with an evil glint in her eyes.

Dee

Morning Erratic and being quiet and having a nothing moment is fine, just as long as you don't make a habit of it and isolate yourself. I'm speaking from experience here as that is what I used to do and I still have the tendency to do it. I know you were thinking about going back to the gym, did you do that?
I like Autumn too, I love all the colours, the different shades of reds, greens, browns and golds. Lovely. I like walking in all the leaves too on a crisp day.
My grandson seems to be ok with school, though he doesn't seem to be too impressed with year 5, apparently it's boring, his teacher is too strict and the work is getting harder. It's the first time ever that he's moaned about school, he's always loved it, hopefully he'll settle ( he'll have to.)
Be nice for you to see you daughter and Willem, how are they doing? I bet you see a big change in Willem every time you visit.
I know Snitch has been working somewhere far away and exotic and I'm sure she'll be back as soon as to tell us all about it.

Viper, if you are reading, just check in and let us know how you are please.

See you all later, I'm off to peruse. xx