View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 03:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BrokeHeart

Thank you Wombaticus for saying I am normal. I feel far from it though. I live in the Country in Australia, and do not go to Pubs, Clubs anymore, I have a serious Heart Condition so I have never been allowed to drive and have to rely on others to help me get to town for supplies, the latest Alcoholics in my life are my neighbors, I try not to put myself in situations where I am around drinkers but out here that's all they do, work and come home to drink. So they are closet drinkers, sober in the daytime, wasted at night and cause drama's.
As I am 34 now, I would love to settle down with the right person and start a little family, but it is hard to find someone who can put up with me Dying daily when my Heart stops and I lose consciousness. So I got a couple of Sheep, already had my two Dogs, who keep me going, and I am trying to grow Vegetables and be self sufficient as much as possible, but still I need to go shopping occasionally, as I cannot grow toilet paper etc. Thank you for your kind words and letting me know I am not the one in the wrong, I do not want to hurt anyone and getting into a relationship with an alcoholic will turn me into the codependant mess I was for my alcoholic mother. I know I have issues I am working on with my Adult Child of Alcoholics Book and I have rejoined this site to get a little more help, start a blog and vent on here as I cannot talk about my life issues on Facebook as my mother is still in Denial, but we are on speaking terms now, after 7 years.