View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 10:16 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by IcedVoVo View Post
Hi everyone,

I’m having a delightful morning lingering in bed with coffee and it’s almost 7:30! It’s been a very long time since I had a Tuesday like this. I have these new bird binoculars that I’ll test out on the patio shortly..whenever I roll out of bed. It’s a local mix of mockingbirds, blue jays, white-winged dove, and cardinals. If they get up to something I will see it first..haha. Maybe I’ll play in the dirt. Think I’ll start a window herb garden. Looking for an escape show on Netflix..anyone know?

I’m going to bake iced VoVos sometime this week. Later in the week. Since I don’t know what they’re supposed to taste like, it’s a guaranteed win. . Do they taste like enchiladas?

24 for me, hope you’re doing well too.

Back to School Suze: have a great first day

Love

V
I know a few on Amazon.....latest one is Carnival Row, looks awesome.
Going to look up Netflix now and see if anything rings a bell......none do, but this one looks interesting maybe?

And lmao o the Vovo s.....you want a biscuit base with strawberry flavoured marshmallow and jam. Or Suze could send you a packet....oh yes. This is the solution....

And guess what? I LOVE my class, no idea how to get around campus yet though.....