Old 09-02-2019, 06:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ktaylor

"I don't drive, by choice. I've had relationships, I'm married now. I have a great social life. I get lifts, I catch cabs and other public transport."

That's Australia. I am in the US. I don't like the city. I am also guessing you are female and its socially acceptable for women not to drive as its a mans job.

Even on that dating website plenty of fish it has a checkbox "do you have a car" so women can weed out loosers.

Taking an american guys car is like cutting your ****s off.

I would just drive anyway but as an insulin dependent diabetic going to jail would be a nightmare for me. Other people its just a time out. They would probably force me to use the cheap insulin that peaks hard two hours after you take it instead of lantus. I Googled diabetes in jail and they kill us all the time with substandard care. You cant have your blood sugar meter. My sugar is low, I feel it, help me... They will just let you die an awful death, seizures, coma they do it all the time to us. Or worse you come out with brain damage they do not care.

This started in 2012 them doing this to people. I want to find the others and see how people are doing. My guess is our suicide and overdose rate is higher then any other demographic in the United States. Can't get to meetings, cant get to doctors or outpatient... knowing you will never have a normal life again.

I am an AA, I know what the 'f its' are. Its almost like NYS designed this drive us to suicide and overdose. Social isolation and hopelessness about the future financial problems...

I have changed. Never been so full of hate. Didn't know what hate really was till they did this to me after almost 6 years of soberly and doing the right thing.

Cant prove it but I drank hard after the news and I think that caused the diabetes. After I got that news out of no where never saw it coming it was like I never quit drinking I just wanted to drink.

Thats the real killer now. Diabetes and drinking is an awful experience. You can do it but it screws your sugars all up and ruins it. I drank to forget and feel good not stab holes in my finger every hour to make sure the alcohol is not giving my a hypo.

They don't even care I cant drink anymore anyway they want to handicap the rest of my life, no driving, all i can feel today is hate.

Every few weeks this happens I cant push it out of my mind and dwell on it. Usually after it rains and I am stuck at home alone for days.

If anyone one else living NYS nightmare this finds this post sign up for this website and talk to me. I want to start a support group for us someplace online.

5 year revocation, I could handle it. 10 years is a long time but light at the end of tunnel. Lifetime means till the day I die. Punish me for tickets as teenager till the day I die.

I will be 60 years old people will ask why dont you drive. Well 40+ years ago I got speeding tickets when Goerge bush senoir was president and have too many points.

I was abused in boarding school and learned to drink to cope at 13 and became alcoholic. Where was the state to protect me then ? My sister was sick and my parents thought she was going to die so the sent me to boarding school I guess so spare me of something but all male boarding school 1980s playground for pedophiles. thats what that hellhole was. My sister was alright . At 13 I had thnat drink and I felt like I finally knew how to act. drank whedn ever I could after that.

Overcame it all now they destroy me. All I can do is feel hate.