Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 11:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Laur12

Update

So AH wrote me a long text telling me he is going to get better. That the rehab gave him a good foundation and so has his therapist. That September is a new start for him. That he will go to meetings daily, go into his office. That he needs to replace lying and sneaking and poor behaviors. He said he understands that he can’t drink or i will not be with him. He said he understands that he has said this 1000 times and that i have no reason to believe him. That he does not want to separate and divorcee but that he understands if for me it is too late.

So i know what you are all thinking cause i rolled my eyes too 🙄. What i told him back was that i glad he intends to work his program and get better. But that i am still planning on giving notice on sept 30 if nothing changes and he is not gone. That while I appreciate his text it takes way more. I told him recovery requires honesty and gratitude. And that means he comes clean with his family Instead of letting them hurt me due to his dishonesty.

We’ll see.