View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 02:42 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Red78

Venus - i do eat very healthy, like raw vege healthy with nuts and seeds etc I cook meals with ingredients no one else in the house has heard of lol
The problem is that in the afternoon after I've had lunch I'm eating choc and sugar and because I'm already full from lunch it makes me feel **** and then that seems to make me want to eat even more crap..
Your food pyramid is interesting venus I've never seen one with carbs and grains at the bottom.
I'm defo the same about not taking carbs out of the diet but I certainly think bad carbs should go ie. Bread pasta white rice etc as they have no nutritional value.

Day 7 this morning and I'm shattered due to being woken up by my drunk neighbour. He was on a bender last night, upset about something, something quite valid but he gets out of control and it's hard to get him back and talk reason with him. I'm sure some of us are familiar with this. Anyway got woken up by his very loud music at 1am and didnt get back to sleep until 4am.

​​​​​​It's a beautiful day here today, waiting for a re check on the car to get its warrant of fitness and then off to my stepsons rugby tournament.
Happy Saturday everyone.. Last day of winter! Well for me anyway..

​​​​