View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 08:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
SmartRose

Originally Posted by HardLessons View Post
Hi Rose

Hydrocodone is an opioid (narcotic) pain reliever. Its a powerful drug which is normally prescribed by a doctor. If so prescribed they are in a prescription pill bottle.

As Anvil said he's buying them off the street from a drug dealer. As you know these pills are expensive. Opioid pill addicts who run out of money typically turn to heroin which is less expensive. Heroin isn't manufactured by a drug company & only god knows what they are actually using.

If you haven't already I would invest some time to read up on opioid addiction. Its ugly. Look at examples of pin point pupils. Once you see them you'll never miss seeing them again.

Everything you mentioned clearly speaks to addiction. Don't expect to get truthful answers to your questions.

SR is an excellent forum. There are many experienced, caring, & most articulate participants.

BTW if the police found that may pills in a bag with no prescription, he might be facing distribution felony charges.

Please take care of yourself.
Thank you for your response. Sorry for my delayed reply. Yes, he said they were for his brother, which to me doesn't make it any better even if that is true. He is still buying them. And I know he was taking them in the past. So now he will just be extra secretive about it. I don't know how to get him help when all he does is lie. He does well at his job and he really is a good husband in many ways, but if he is using these, then it is not ok with me. Not sure what to do at this point.

Last edited by SmartRose; 08-29-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Error