Thread: Update on XABF
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Schne

The injunction is a restraining order, barring him from any contact and awarding me with exclusive rights to my house. It’s my house, my mortgage and my bills and utilities, he only gets mail here and his drivers license lists my address. I will never allow anyone to ever move in with me again.

I’m fine, aside from a bit shocked. His stuff is in the very front of garage, once deputies contact me with a day and time he would like to pick up then I will move stuff to his vehicle.

I have no control over the DV charges, Florida states attorney chooses prosecution and penalty, which is a good and bad thing. I see why because enough people must have had lots of change of hearts after the initial cooling off period to want to drop charges.

So all the mixed emotions of guilt, shame, fear and sadness all at the same time over the outcome of his behavior is one for the books I tell ya. Not wanting to have someone’s life jacked by DV charges that will follow him for life but then not wanting to allow someone to physically violate me. Strange emotions indeed.