View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 05:33 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Thursdays

So we’ve scheduled mediation and it might have been good that it happens a month from now bc my financing won’t go through for the house for a month. Boo.
His stepdad is coming up this weekend. I don’t know why- but I said it’s ok. We can choose to provide narratives to the mediator for background so he is busily getting his family to provide lots of information about how great a dad he was and how much time he’d spent with kiddo when kiddo was younger. He said he’d ask my mom who lives in town with us for a narrative as well. I don’t know if he knows how she will say she’d seen him under the influence many times when we were all together.

And that’s the state of things. I’m pretty sure that any expenses after we submitted our financial statements will not be considered as part of the settlement.

he always takes out money and pays for booze in cash. He’s always done that. So clever him.

he also took the parenting course online. Or is partway through it. I registered but haven’t sat down to participate yet.