View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 12:02 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Rose335

Deserto - sounds like it really has been the most tough few months for you. Hope the remainder of the year is a bit kinder to you.

Fearless - I found your reflections on drinking very interesting because I find myself doing that a lot now. I never used to give much thought to the drinking habits of others, (other than to feel relieved if someone else seemed to drink at the same pace as me! That was because it didn't then look too obvious that I was drinking more or buying more drinks than anyone else). But now I find myself noticing everyone else's drinking habits much more and even feeling a bit nervous if anyone I'm with seems to be on the way to overdoing it. And I'm sorry you feel nauseous. I really hate that feeling so I hope it's on the way out.

Glad you're back at your ARF store, Aly.

Daisy - sorry you're not committing to a unique artistic post everyday but prepared to forgive!

Grateful to have had a fun day yesterday with my little granddaughter.
Grateful to be awake and contemplating the day ahead. I had a strangely disorientating night with odd dreams. Maybe it was just because it was hot weather or still part of the aftermath of not drinking.
Thankful to be looking forward to nice things today: lunch out, long city walk.
Grateful - I think - for the fact that London is going to get really warm again for the weekend. Might turn out to be a bit much but still nice to have a last hurrah before autumn kicks in.
Grateful to have the security of posting and sharing here to look forward to each morning.

Hope Thursday brings one or all of us some kind of nice treat!