View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 06:53 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
omg!!! i lost my post arrrghhh!!!

wrote all this good stuff about how i am glad i went to my appointment and guy really lifted me up and reminded me on how well i am doing and also said some substance nurses has started a small group which is doing mentalisation which is being done diffrently that i had in the past with psycho therapy so he is going to refer me for assessment.

i also wanted to thank dee again for the link and daisy and was hoping that i didnt make u feel guilty about not being here and yes cut urself some slack x and thanks to snitch and nichole on there posts.

arrrrghhh yup dont u just hate it, so thats the small version lol

oh and viper good to see u and hope ur thumb gets better sooner than later so u can get back on bike. xxx
Ohhh Erratic, welcome to my world. I'm always losing posts, it's sooo frustrating.
Anyway sounds like your appointment went really well, very positive feedback. It's good your guy is referring you for psychotherapy again and a with a small group too, I much prefer small groups. He must be pleased with how you're trying otherwise he wouldn't bother to refer you. I'm really pleased for you.

No you didn't make me feel guilty for not posting, I always feel like that no matter what thread I post in. I think it's part of my addictive make-up to be honest, it's like I HAVE to post, but like I said I am working on it. Xx
You take care and enjoy the rest of your day, but whatever else you may do today.....do not pick up a drink. Okay? Xxxx