View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 05:35 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by IcedVoVo View Post
I’m still alive and sober. Sometimes that is enough. Still lots of trouble/worry surrounding the care of my very sick but wonderful parents, but I am doing my best and even if that means being extremely run down and discouraged at times, it’s my very best effort, and I have made things better for them. By being sober I can do so much more. Really grateful for it- I’m a different person today instead one who avoids and hides behind a drink. You keep showing up in sobriety, people can count on you. I pray and hope that my worry becomes more manageable. That I can rest and start sleeping again. It’s the faith thing, but also hope and strength.

I’ll try to sleep alarm free tonight. This was a good place to start. 24 please.

Xx
You always show up love. You are a wonderful daughter, and you have a lot on your plate.....I hope you can catch up on some fun and rest and you-time over the weekend....being run down makes it all harder. We need to get some vitamins into you and sunshine and sleep. xx ❤️