Thread: Liver damage
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 06:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

the liver IS an amazing organ....it is our only organ than can regenerate cells and heal itself.

however.....you drive a car long enough without putting in oil, or doing any other common sense maintenance.........and it will crap out. and it will NOT be pretty. i watched my own mother die from liver disease and those are moments and memories i can never UNSEE. it was horribly excruciating - for everyone concerned. most certainly my mom, but she was in a drug induced coma by that time. her belly swelled up like she was 9 months pregnant, as the liver could no longer process that toxic waste. she turned an almost vivid yellow. as soon as the morphine wore off even a bit, she'd thrash and moan.

then her body started to feed on the toxic waste and the belly swell went down. then the rest of her body just stopped. one breathe in........never another breathe out. i was sitting there bedside holding her hand when she took her very last breathe on this earth.

don't BE that person! please? when they say "if you stop NOW you can survive" they ain't kidding. this may be your very last chance. and even if it is not, do you want to take that risk? do you want your loved ones to watch you die a slow and painful death?