View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 06:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SoberRican

Putting in work.

Good morning my sober brothers and sisters. Happy Friday. Been reading post on this site as well as others and some things just crossed my mind so I figured I would share with you guys. I never cease to be amazed at this one true fact you only get out of something what you put into it. What this means is that dumb mount a reward of any activity is directly proportional to the amount of enthusiasm and effort you bring. In my experience this is never not true. One obvious example is the thoughtfulness interest and study we bring to our sobriety if we approach our sobriety with all the Curiosity willingness to learn and enthusiasm to become a better person without alcohol then a delightful sober life will follow but this principle works on just about everything else as well. So like for me just like we google things to get info. Guess what all the info is at our fingertips. However none will work if you apply what you learn. Dont know if I made any sense being I just got gome from work. Lol. But hey I applied some of things to my life and I must be doing something right to be at 104 days. Keep coming back