Old 08-13-2019, 02:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TheBob1

TheBob1 is Back with News on 'Falsely Accused'

Hi,

Anyone remember me? A couple or 3 years ago, I started a thread out of dismay and fear regarding a wife who made rumblings of threats to accuse me of physical abuse - and did so in the home and where our son could hear, but never went beyond that. I apparently triggered someone and things went downhill such that the moderator mercifully ended the thread.

Well, I am back with some hopeful news. I'm not divorced, our son is doing incredibly well in a challenging school (one year to go!), and things at home have improved - - and we just had a bit of a turnaround on the wife's drinking that I am hopeful will finally be a new start.

I'm hoping for encouragement now, as despite the hope I feel, I also feel resentment to the years spent under my spouse's addictive behaviors and "under the influence" judgment, thinking, etc.

Lastly, might anyone remember me - a moderator maybe? Hoping to get some advice on where this thread belongs (category?) and how to restart in a way I might reconnect with some folks I had spoken with before. Its been a long time and I'd like to get a clean start in the right category.

Thanks and hello again to anyone who may be here who reached out a helpful hand to me before.