Old 08-12-2019, 01:44 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Obladi
Life Goes On

Tats, first off I don't think you're exasperating at all. You're suffering and I'm sorry for that and I want very much for that to stop. I can hear you in my head saying, "But luv, can't you see I've done this to myself?" Yep, I know. You know I know. Doesn't matter, you are still deserving of compassion. The only one you're "letting down" is yourself. We all just want to help - no matter which approach is taken by anyone here, we just want to help you make the decision to be done.

It's easier for me to understand mLs of liquor as opposed to bottles of wine. Just sayin. Anyhow I looked it up, and the internet tells me there are 5 servings in a bottle of wine. I'm no medical expert, so I can only tell you that - for me - getting down to that amount would mean I could "easily" quit the following day. I mean seriously, for people who drink/drank the prodigious volume of alcohol that we did, 5 drinks is pretty much nothing but torture. But I get it; I've done that out of fear of some new dreadful withdrawal symptom appearing. If you are seriously concerned that you might have a medical issue, you know what to do about that.

Make today your last day. I know you can do it, I know you should do it. It's far too easy to go "a little" over on your allotment. And if you're anything like me, that soon becomes a reason to go off to the races again. (I screwed up again, I'm a screw-up, I might as well drink.)

xo
O