Old 08-12-2019, 04:32 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
Numblady

PS must be something in the air. My husband and I are struggling enough that we routinely just stop talking since we can’t talk without fighting. Not really a solution. I do wish I could be a better wife and be more supportive/available for romance, but I also am just so sick of his continual verbal jabs and then outright insults. It just gets old. Sorry I didn’t see your post earlier. Not that I can really do anything to help but I can definitely sympathize!

School starts in a week and a day for us. And the one friend my son had going to this school (our neighbor and car pool buddies) seem to be backing out at the last minute, after I turned down another school based in part on their saying they were a definite at the school my son is going to. I feel so much pressure to not make the wrong decision as it is, like this age is so fraught with challenges already, and if middle school is a terrible experience, it could put him on a bad track — and somehow, deep down, I feel this nagging sense that it will be all my fault. Even if it’s not true. That’s just how I feel. It is overwhelming me but will hopefully pass. No it will pass; I have to remember that.

PS thanks for the trip down memory lane with the old posts. Miss those guys.