Old 08-11-2019, 09:13 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Sohard

Tatsy,

Your radio silence makes me think you are still drinking. Okay, so what are we going to do about that....?

Maybe you池e still stuck in that frustrating place where you want to desperately want to quit, but you池e not feeling that desperate want yet. I致e been in that place before. I値l sit around drinking wondering when I知 going to get to that place where I知 just so sick and tired of it that I can actually try to quit. I値l look forward to getting to that sick and tired place and I値l wish I was already there. So I drink and wait patiently, wasting even more and more of my life.

How about trying to stop drinking BEFORE you get to that sick and tired place?? Think about how proud you値l be, what an amazing accomplishment you will have achieved, and how you can use such a success to bolster your successes in the future. You might not desperately feel the wanting to quit right now, which is why ignoring your AV at such a time will be such an achievement. To ignore your AV during a time that does not yet feel like rock bottom?! Boy that will help to strengthen those sober muscles! Start working those sober muscles 💪 out. The only exercise you need to do is not drink alcohol.