View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 09:03 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Noodler

Thank U All for yr time.

Dandelion...The Path I’m working towards is the one U outline...I have to take Baby Steps or Jobs too big...thk U for keeping on reminding Me.

Today I felt diff..for the 1st time in a while. I am actually grateful for the Incident now. U don’t get much validation for yr negative thoughts from an A... it’s all lies. THIS has confirmed something I Carnt explain..that it’s real & happened & shouldn’t of had, I know this must sound naive, but it was obvs how clever he was at deception, how far in was I. It was years ago and this was happening Then.

So...I feel much more confident in Myself today and looking at them both with fresh eyes.
I will deal with this, not with drama, hate & confrontation, but with the sweet taste that they ‘were ‘the people I thought they were, and She will know, I will faze it out again.
He’s gone...he’s Mentally off now anyways, I don’t want to be dealing with that. And I take your advice about everything re connections with him still (we have Grandchildren etc) so I’m working at what I need to do.

I know this decision has only been able to come thru quickly because of You. You bothered to Answer and I Carnt tell U the difference it’s made.
I would of ruminated over this for weeks & made Myself ill and then made no decision. I made it in 24 hrs which is a 1st for Me.

Each comment was totally valid as if in group therapy, which is gold too Me in the absence of an Al non.

🙏🙏🙏🙏 🎉🎉🎉🎉