Thread: Struggling
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 12:09 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
b0glerd69

Originally Posted by ChangingODAAT View Post
I'm at my parents house now, not by choice, but they are still on vacation. Our neighbor called the police 2 nights in a row and one of us had to leave. I didn't want him to leave and have nowhere to go so I left with the kids and came to my parents house.

I dont want to use but my head is not right right now and I know it. I am exhausted and just feel like crying and I am worried about my husband.

The baby is still not sleeping at night. In the day I have to be up with my daughter and somehow I have to finish this big school project. I have 3 weeks left of school and then I am done. Also trying to handle my husband's business so we don't lose it. Dealing with the clients who are not always nice and the employees. My husband's brother is helping a bit with the business though. Anyway, I feel like I am failing in all areas of my life right now 😭
You're not failing. You are only human. You are doing the right things in the circumstances.

Your parents' place is the best place to be.

The way I look at it, you and the kids first, school second and your hubby's business 3rd. It's unfair of him to drop you in a mess with his business. He should sober up and sort it out.

I hope things get better for you soon. All the best x