View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 04:11 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Misssy2

Originally Posted by SoberRican View Post
Funny You talkes about old habits or like wierd stuff that I did because of my addiction . like earlier today I was cleaning something or looking for something . well I didnt find what I was looking for. But what I did find was empty little shooter bottles I had hidden thru out the area. Pretty sad when you get to that point.its like your guilt or something so you stash it . which in reality you are not doing a good job cause they know I'm boozed up on something besides beer. Its like they know What kind of booze buzz I have. I dont hide them things anymore as far as talking about it. Cause talking about it could let someone know how coniving this disease is. And the stupid things it makes you do. I'm glad I have broken that cycle. And for you folks reading this cause maybe your on the fence about this(recovery) give this sobriety thing a try. And if you fail that's ok .....try again. You wont regret it. Keep coming back
I also have a ton of shooter bottles I find here and there and I feel so ashamed and angry when I find them that they are STILL popping up in my life.