Old 07-25-2019, 10:56 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
mariposa

My summer go to drink is water, ice cold filtered water. It can’t get anymore healthier. I actually love it too. I’m still struggling with stomach issues, I’m hoping it goes away soon by just avoiding alcohol. This started about two years ago, it’s been on and off. I refuse to take acid reflux pills unless it’s really bad.

I have a BUSY schedule next week and it looks like my summer freedom is over. But I’m ready, I need a routine, to be busy and earning a good salary. My confidence and accountability is very important in my profession so no alcohol. Alcohol gives me a short fake sense of confidence, then robs me of any for weeks, years. It’s hard to be confident in myself with so much shame and embarrassment weighing me down. I’m going to not miss a single day of work for at least the first 5 months. Also, I vow to never go into work with a hangover or call in because of drinking. It’s living hell going into my work hungover, I must be “on” at all times. I can’t hide behind a desk. I feel confident this is my year for success.