View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 06:38 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
stargazer016
Quit 4/17/15

Hi guys!

How is the new job going Inc?

Amp, without getting political, things are going to be interesting back in England with a new PM. I don't know a lot about him, but most coverage here over the years have made him out to be a buffoon. He should get along just fine with our leader. Will he be pushing Brexit full speed ahead? Do you know how that will affect your citizenship status? It truly is a crazy world.

Finally had hernia surgery yesterday to fix a long standing problem. It turns out the hernia was far worse than anticipated, and I was on the table for two hours. The doctor had to sew two mesh patches in to hold everything back together. I am pretty sore today, and on a low dose opioid that my wife is doling out to me. I believe it is the first time I have ever taken an opioid, and was a little nervous to be honest. However, there is no buzz involved, and it just lessens the pain a bit. My wife is actually more worried about having narcotics in the house with two teenagers, as that is a big problem in our schools with teens these days.

Bet you are looking forward to taking time off in August Amp!

Take care!