View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 08:36 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Aly, Luke sounds absolutely beautiful!
Daisy, love hearing about the garlic bread. You know we both have our picky eaters. Congrats on your other g.son earning his brown belt!

Grateful for a good sober cry. Not sure what is up with me. Just a bit down. Had a very appreciative client today, then a different client whose account I work harder on, be ungrateful, very demanding and downright rude. Maybe I’m partly being overly sensitive so I’m grateful to recognize this being sober. In the past I would have gone straight for the wine. Instead I am being patient, thinking things through and not reacting, taking the high road. I know this too shall pass.
Grateful to have such a supportive boss
Grateful to go to the library with sonny boy. He’s such a good reader but has been bored and disinterested in reading over summer. Grateful to talk and learn more about what he enjoys reading and learning about. His newest thing is crime and murder mysteries. Grateful to not be too hard on myself and get a laugh with hubby when realizing I had allowed son to check out a book that was ok for his reading level but way above his maturity level in content. Like I completely forgot about the violent rape scene! So we are taking that one back and will check out Agatha Christie books or something similar.
Grateful for the firefighters
Grateful for AC
So grateful for all of you. I always feel better reading and posting here and thinking about gratitude.