Old 07-21-2019, 05:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Bonniefloyd

Sorry if it’s self indulgent, but I’m going to go on and use this thread to check in and keep myself accountable for the next week. It’s not exactly riveting stuff, but it helps me knowing I’m going to come here and post.

Yesterday there was traffic in several parts of Louisiana, which meant our arrival here
was delayed. And the hotel is right by a freeway, so there was no place to walk and it was getting late anyway. So yeah, after spending the day in the car, no walk.

Things Not Going My Way is one of my top reasons to drink, especially when one of my favorite ways to unwind isn’t happening. So my AV was really filling my head with some bright ideas.

Then we went out to eat at a restaurant nearby, and I had a nice steak and some roasted asparagus (because keto), along with a tall glass of iced tea.

After that I learned that my son had brought his xbox from home, so I helped him kill a bunch of aliens then went to bed sober.

Today is more driving, ending at our destination. The hotel we’ll be in tonight is near the beach. Even if it’s late, I’m getting my walk, and I won’t drink.