Thread: very bad day
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:08 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
BullDog777

Originally Posted by Sohard View Post
Bulldog, try not to be so hard on yourself. I can see why you’re frustrated, but from an outsider’s perspective, what I noticed is that you stopped yourself. You’re a different man now than you once were. Not only did you stop yourself, but you’re feeling guilty about having even felt such emotions. To me, in my perspective, you had a good day. Look at how much you’ve grown. Some people don’t grow at all.

But you’re also human. Cut yourself some slack. You deserve it. And you’re on here all the time giving advice to people like me. You need to give yourself some credit tonight.
Sohard, I appreciate the kind words, it means a lot.

I think some of the guilt I felt was from how close I came to screwing everything up.

If I would have started beating on this dude, i wouldn't have stopped till someone stopped me, and typically, that has tremendously horrific results.

I would have gone to jail or prison and lost my whole family because I lost control. For my sake, I'm staying away from that place as long as he works there. For his safety and my freedom, I think that's the only wise option.

thanks again.