View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:12 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Midton

Originally Posted by Slaybells247 View Post
Midton- what kind of N/A plum wine do you drink? I am trying to find a few N/A drinks I can have for when we entertain or go to friends. Drinking is the main event when we gather and I just don’t want to have this conversation with them yet.

Finalround- I cant even imagine how hard that would be. Are her drinking habits anywhere close to what yours were? Is she just a “social” drinker? Your strength to stay sober is clearly strong! We know you can do this!

I’m fortunate in this respect as I live in Asia so I can get it at any supermarket and people often make it themselves. There is also Yuzu which is nice. It might be worth checking out any local Chinese/Japanese/Korean food markets or even ordering online.

It’s really helping me at present as the taste is indistinguishable for me whereas NA beer is personally unpalatable, though I never really liked beer that much to begin with.

Anyway the stuff I’ve been buying is by a company called Choya and the plum wine is called umeshu here. They have an English homepage and I buy the canned sparkling plum drink. Costs about one dollar.