View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:08 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning everyone ,

I haven't posted in a bit, I have been really low. Feel anxious, depressed and overwhelmed. Am going to hit a meeting today. I guess this is all part of my sobriety journey. Figuring out me, and how I tick without the anesthesia of alcohol. I may need stronger antidepressants? I haven't spoke to my doctor yet am going to try to do all I can to combat this dark cloud with natural alternatives first. Exercise, diet, sleep, gratitude, helping others, self care. It is hard to get out of the hole though although just sharing has made me feel better already. I can't, WE can.

Congrats Viper on your year! wow buddy, I am so proud of you!!!!!!

Erratic, I hope Doodle is ok.

Daisy, have a wonderful day with your grandson. I feel your frustration with your son but keep reciting that good old Serenity prayer. I got a fine for going in the bus lane once in Brighton. I thought I'm not gonna pay that (oops!) Ended up having bailiffs coming round! Luckily it was during the time I was moving to Brighton so I called the council and told them that i had never received the fine (pinocchio) and that it had probably gone to my old address (which it did) and I was in transition and the juice man allowed me to pay the original fine. By now it had escalated to like £300!!! Phew! Anyway, they are like that here. You can try appeal it. It depends if you can be bothered or not. I've appealed parking tickets, my permit fell off my windscreen once and I got a ticket and i appealed that and nope, they wouldnt budge. I am actually quite grateful I dont have a car today hahaha something else to put on the gratitude list!

Hi Dee hope all good with you.

Sobriety really is a journey not a destination. Thank God I am not drinking today and have no need to take a drink today.

Have a good one everyone, much love x x