View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 06:56 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Bubovski

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Oh cowboy.....Rumi.....I adore Rumi: what a WONDERFUL quote.

Bobbi honey ~ oh my gosh, how very scary. I wish I was here when you needed to calm down. Love you very much. Hope everyone around you is OK. xx

Vman!!!! Woo hoo.....so good to see you in the thread again dear Vinnie.

JoJo.....that is such good news. I love your MIL....guess you do too., or you wouldn't still be close with her.

Bub ~ I was also confused.....should have asked you what you meant in your post yesterday. You know we care very much. s Your football team is doing pretty well huh? That is good news. s

Love and good morning and good night and good afternoon....let's do this again. I would love another sober day.

Thanks VC and a special thanks to Barbie for kind and very sane comments. As a philosopher I admit to coming across a bit crazy at times. Still I am committed to sobriety and may again join AA though I think I got on their nerves a bit with my philosophising.

Just back from my physio (sciatica) silly me,joined a new gym at 77 and have endured a bit of pain. A life of sobriety rather than being a gym junkie would have been a far better plan.

Encouragement to any who may be struggling, total abstinence is achievable and highly worthwhile.