Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Krpop

I do think there’s depression involved. But I also not sure if he’s doing this bc he’s depressed over his life or us. He stopped bathing on weekends and everything. So am I blaming myself or us? Maybe. But he asked the other day if he had something deep down mentally ill with him. So maybe it’s something else.

hes not drinking as much as before. No bushy tail but he held up how iPad go show me the time and it was a text the didn’t realize he was showing me bc I think he was drunk. I think he may be into drugs as well. How do I know? What are the signs? He moved into a new apt and didn’t do anything but put mattress on floor and sofa in room. He has stuff.. but nothing. We are not in the same city. He stayed home one weekend and said he got a lot done.. but house was still a mess. Not even vacuumed. No bed set up. Just did his laundry.

Is this a stage in a drinking problem? Will it get worse like last year? His family member moved in with him and it switched everything off. He got place set up, gave them his room and put bed on the bed rails. Moved into extra room where sofa was and started sleeping on floor. Started screaming at me if I called (even if I had a funny joke to share). Anger came out again when I accidentally called during dinner at restaurant (I was having miscarriage and needed to talk to him). He blew me off all week pretty much.

Is this relationship issue? Alcoholic issue? Drug issue?