Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 06:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Abraham

Do you stay in bed for a few days? Does your friends or family stay in bed for a few days? I have never known anyone to stay in bed for a few days unless they were sick. Is this even a serious question? Sorry but it seems like an odd question. As a fairly huge drinker for over two decades I know I dont go to bed for a few days unless I am sick and really not even then. I have read and heard of other drugs making people sleep for a few days. Not sure if this person is sleeping or just in their bedroom. Perhaps they are depressed or highly anxious and are hiding in their room. Perhaps they are sick. Perhaps they are into hard drugs. Hard to say with out further info. How do they look. sound, act? Bright eyed and bushy tailed? I would be able to tell just by looking at them and talking to them what they were into. I can spot a drunk a mile away, easy to tell usually if someone is doing coke, a heroin user is uber obvious. But no, I would venture to guess that staying in bed for several days is not normal, unless we are talking about a teenager.