Thread: Intense guilt
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 01:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
LifeChangeNYC

Hey woodlandlost, ...was thinking about you earlier. Well this is probably just the unfortunate, nonstop rollercoaster you’re still on... I don’t know why it happens but chaos seems to follow one’s life and all those around them, when you’re still involved with an alcoholic.

Literally every day, there was chaos in my life... when I was with my ex. Not kidding. Every day there was something... even when she was elsewhere, I’d somehow still get tangled up in some ridiculous misunderstanding or family confusion. Not to say these situations don’t happen without addiction (re: being with an addicted partner) — they just seem to worsen or multiply! Looking back, my theory is because I was out of my mind stressed... lost... amongst so many intense feelings of inner frustration. I kept stepping into more & more issues.... and I kept my life constantly moving in circles, never moving forward... you know?

Like the other suggestions... take a step back and remove yourself for a bit.

And based on all your other posts that you’ve shared... her addiction... manipulation... and affair/being with her current “boyfriend” yet still playing with your mind... I highly suggest not taking her up on that hotel stay! From experience, get out of that disastrous “love triangle”!!! Nothing good will come from this.