Thread: Intense guilt
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 11:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
woodlandlost

Intense guilt

So for the last 3 days my AW (who has been living away for the last 3 months and last I have seen her was 1 month), has been calling me a lot, getting angry, hanging up on me....blaming me for a past things that hurt her (some legit). We played this game for a few days and she was shouting at me and crying and telling me I was keeping her daughter from her etc....

She changed a bit the following day, saying she wanted to set up a romantic evening at a hotel and she would let me know when and where...the hooks went in deep.

Last night she called me up from her brother's place (where she now lives) and said there were people over and could not talk...

I was also texting with her brother's ex wife, who was asking about my AW and I said she said people were over and that likely meant her boyfriend or someone else. She screenshotted that text an sent it to the brother and he called me fuming mad...I felt like an idiot.

Worst was how he laid into me about calling his sister all the time and that resulted in her crying and yelling and keeping him up...ugh!!

Feeling stupid.