View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 08:11 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Gm0824

Milano!! This is so awesome! I would, and did, write down your list and tape it to your bathroom mirror. Only thing I did different was write "I deserve" In front of each item. Which felt completely awkward even writing, let alone reading it each morning since I was not used to feeling like I deserved anything previously. I self sacrificed myself while trying to save someone who didn't want saving.

I deserve-Sundays spent with a loving, compassionate man. A gentleman with a loving supportive family who embrace me as one of their own
I deserve-Showing my children how men are supposed to treat women, with kindness and respect
I deserve-Showing my children a consistent male role model who adores them and can become a strong father figure for them
I deserve-Creating a beautiful, loving home where my kids feel loved, safe and free to express themselves
I deserve-Nurturing myself and my kids so they use meditation and art to cope instead of ever turning to alcohol or drugs
I deserve-Creating a strong network of friends who continually support myself and my kids
I deserve-Never looking back at what could have been but looking forward at what I want, what's good for me.

And YOU DESERVE everything and more! Also, I found once I started dating a "normie" the need to tell him what I been through was a moot point. He will see the woman you are now and that is all that matters. You are no longer that person.