View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 03:28 PM
  # 475 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good evening Aprils,I hope you're all well, sober and happy. It's been another wet day but then it cheered up this evening and apparently we are going to get some sun over the next few days. I'm fed up with all this rain we've had and am in desperate need of some vit.D, this must be the wettest June ever.
Other than that all is okay, I think my wayward son is up to no good again, but I can't control him, I'll just remember the serenity prayer and concentrate on staying sober.

Hi Erratic, I'm so sorry that your daughter is still poorly, you must be really worried about her, I hope she makes a rapid recovery.
No wonder you had a melt down at work, your boss sounds very lackadaisical, you've had enough on your plate this last couple of weeks without the unnecessary and ungrateful comments from him. You've tried your hardest to put him in the picture so if it all goes pair shaped whilst he's away he only has himself to blame.
Be kind to yourself and just focus on staying sober. You're doing good.

Thanks ChloeRose, there are so many people on S.R from so many places I forget whether it's day or night for them. I do try to put the time on my posts but sometimes I forget. Anyway I like it that you're posting in our little class and I hope you continue to do so. How are you doing and how long have you been sober etc?

How are you doing today Nichole, I was hoping to see a post from you but I suppose there's time yet. I hope you're okay and staying focused.

Oh I'm sorry you've been in pain Dee, I wondered if you were maybe on holiday. Nerve pain can be very debilitating so make sure you take good care of yourself.

Hi Suze, I'm glad you're getting your bloods done tomorrow, you need to get to the bottom of what's causing your fatigue. One bottle between 3 wowzers, when I was drinking I would have wanted one bottle to myself and that would be for starters. I'm so grateful that I'm not that person any more.
My g.son is being a little horror bag at the moment too, back chatting and giving cheek, he's very full on at the best of times but he's hard work at the minute, honestly give him an inch and he'll take a mile.

Good night all, sleep well and loads of love to you all. xxx