View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:16 AM
  # 470 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

evening x

daughter got out of surgical ward on sat evening, with no answers to where infection was coming from and why there is pain. so she came home still unwell and went back to gp on monday, she said we will take bloods and do some tests themselves but if she is again being sick and in pain is she is advised to go back to hospital. so she has been given sick line and had bloods and other stuff done today and to go back friday.

on me i had another melt down on sunday, this time upsetting my boss as i asked if we could have staff meeting before he goes away on holiday so we could all be on same page, he said i am always negative and nothing is going to happen while he is away, which i said well i am still waiting for my date for op and u have the lady doing the shift opposite me who had some guy asking for a reference the other week and u haven't even spoken to ask to see if she is going to leave! he then said just close the shop! so we ended up saying bye and i left message to him about all i was doing was trying to make sure that things go smoothly when he is away and all of us on the same page, as our communication on anything seems not to be there as he wont actually say a thing or doesn't care or just says be positive. I also said i have had the most negative news and stuff happening for the past 2 weeks. So in the end i will just keep my mouth shut, get on with my job and if any crap hits the fan nothing to do with me! so will be there thursday and see what happens there.

so new week and i am sober.

good to see u all x

have good evening x