View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:27 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi all, just doing my usual bed time check in.

Great to see you posting again Nichole. I didn't suffer with spasms or pain either when I stopped drinking, but we're all different. Just be aware and if you do feel ill or are still in pain over the next couple of days, please do contact your doctor. Sudden withdrawal can be dangerous for some people.
Anyway, how did your little shopping trip go, did you get your lavender and garden decor? You're right it's best to keep your mind occupied but don't forget to get some rest too.

You're sounding better Suze and I do think you made the right decision for you regarding A.A and your sponsor. She really does have a lot on her plate with such a young family and her housing issues. You've not just parted ways with your sponsor on the spur of the moment, you've given it a lot of thought and I know you've posted on S.R about it and weighed up all the pros and cons. You know the score and what to do, you have plenty of tools now, SR being a big one and at the end of the day if you changed your mind A.A will still be there.

I'm off to bed now, so goodnight, sleep tight. xx