View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 06:36 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Purina

I remember my old humdrum drinking routine of watching Netflix and YouTube and even watching the same stuff again and again and again. What a boring waste of life it really was. Then i would get on the political forums or reddit and start arguing and fighting with people and insulting them.

When we finally break the chains of addiction we can WAKE UP and actually get busy with REAL hobbies and projects and actually we will be useful and productive and generate results.

We can finally pursue our real dreams and do something MARVELLOUS, we can build things, invent things, create art and so much more.

I really love this quote:

what will I do with myself when I can no longer drink/" The answer is I learned how to live rather than exist.

That is so well put. Im so bored with that old life and that boring routine of sitting around at home and feeling like a slob on a log.

Drinking at home by myself was like being sentenced to prison. A prison of isolation and boredom. But sobriety unlocks the key to our jail cell and now we are FREE