View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 04:20 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
Guener

Hello, Maysters!

I have settled down from the strange feelings I was having around the one year milestone date for me and am enjoying the "just sober" time.

Jury duty is over! I really enjoyed the time to be able to fill a civic duty. In the end one party ends up being happy, the other not, and while I didn't come down on the side of the jury findings in total, I am proud of the amount of effort I put into making sure that I fulfilled my call.

There is a job opening at the University where I work that is a very good opportunity for me, and I think I am going to apply for it. It leaves me with mixed emotions about it being only a year after I started in my current role and a little scared of how things would be if I don't get it, but I know that I need to reach out and try for it. I need to have a conversation with my current boss over it to settle my thoughts, I think.

I bought a pair of prescription glasses after my eye examination, I need the second pair, but wow do they set you back a pretty penny in cost! I only have one set of eyes, and I need to take care of those well. 8-)

Sipping my coffee this morning is very relaxing ahead of a busy Saturday before me.