View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 06:49 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Misssy2

Originally Posted by Strugglingto View Post
This is my first post. I am about three days in from stopping drinking. It has been hell so far. I am coming off the back of a major bender lasting several weeks. Stupid thing is this came immediately after being medically detoxed. My home looks like it was bombed. My question here though is this. I am trying to clear out the vodka bottles and clean up. But 10 minutes of this cleaning and I feel like I have been hit by bus, sweating, unsteady and need to lie down. Is it normal to feel like this after mild physical activity? I feel so weak and while I am past the vomiting stage any more than maybe 10 mins and I feel like I am going to
yes..normal..you are dehydrated...especially after a major bender..don't drink..get Pedilyte and Gatorade...drink it and drink it like it was alcohol (constantly) for a day...and eat some Ramen noodle soup...

And rest...and do little things at a time....I was surprised at my "weakness" as well...its scary....hydrate...eat small meals till you are stronger.

Hopefully you don't have a lot of responsibilities and you can pamper YOU...cause that is what you need and DESERVE.