Old 06-12-2019, 11:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amy55

What is emotional abuse? Can anyone define this?

https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/ab...think-you-are/

I didn't do much research to find the best article on this, I just think this should be discussed.

I can give many example of emotional abuse, well that is just because I was married for so many years.

My example, and I have many more, my ex and I went to a July 4th fireworks. I took my children to get them ice cream. They were 5 and 3 at that time. I was holding their hands the entire time, except when I went to get the ice cream cones and to pay for them. My ex took the kids while I was paying, he went back to where we were sitting, which was up the hill, he didn't tell me or let me know that he took them. So I got the ice cream cones, went to give them to my children and they weren't there. I searched for 15 minutes for my children before walking back up to the hill where we were sitting. They were all there, and I got blamed for not being a good mother and knowing where my children were.

Does anyone else want to talk about the emotional abuse that they went through? It can help others.

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
amy