Thread: Just over 90
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 10:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BigShoe
OX

Just over 90

Thanks to all on this forum for posting. Whether feeling great or starting out or starting over. I have been mostly sober this year but finally have 90 sober days consecutively.
No great new job, no amazing transformation, but I do have a pretty nice peaceful feeling.
There are days though that I have had to reach out here or look at similar posts. Recently I was summertime craving and decided to cave. Then I remembered that at one time I contemplated getting a tattoo on my finger “momento” style that said don’t drink. Well if I really thought that then maybe I should hold off. So I bargained with myself. Go home, have a liter of soda water and some dinner, if you still crave the IPA go to town. Totally forgot all about it.
I had been holding the 90 number in my mind as when things will be getting better. And they are. Good moods. Easy going. Lovin’ life- mostly.
Having a few strange moments like not remembering codes at work and mind goes blank a minute. But it passes. .

Let’s see what the next 90 brings. 6 months. Sounds good.
Who knows? New job? Hot body? I have a feeling that effort is needed. I know just the chap...

Last edited by BigShoe; 06-05-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Cleaning