View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 03:30 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Santi27

Originally Posted by LiveLikeGold6 View Post
Ben- that would **** me off too. But im easily angered n thats no good in sobriety so im working on that.

bobdrop- that was a nice silver lining to that extreme heat

dee- thanks for always cheering us on

santi- omg im 32 and i would get botox if i wanted to spend the money. I have 3 fine lines of my forehead that definitely bother me. My doc says it’s because im dehydrated lol

i was perusing a bookstore and came across a cartoonish book entitled “ how not to help yourself.” At first I thought it was truly supporting what I normally do like isolating staying home not asking people for help or to hang out etc. but then I realized it was sarcastic and I was like oh no I can’t let this be me! So little by little I want to work on putting myself out there a little bit more. Still in that happy phase right now, Still decided that alcohol has no place in my body and that the next drink could be the one that sends me over the edge and Lord knows I don’t want to know what that looks like.
The guy who cuts my hair (he's 30), has had "preventative botox"!!!! At least that's what he called it!!! As I'm about to be 47, I think it's probably a bit too late!!! Alcohol really dehydrates you and this has an impact on the skin, yet another reason not to drink!