View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 05:55 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Numblady

Aly, what a difficult decision indeed. Could you separate the steps and first look at getting support in your mom’s home for her and/or finding somewhere for her to live—and then sorting out where you can go/afford to go? Regardless I’ll join Hev in praying for a good resolution.
Wondering where Daisy is and hoping all is well with her.

Grateful for my silly cats and the fact that the little one almost fell in the toilet bowl trying to goof around.
Grateful to be taking this week off of work!! Going to take the kids floating on the river.
Grateful that the time we spent at the car dealership led us to stop for lunch after at a nearby restaurant and expose the kids to the river. It’s spring fed so very cool and also just cool in the other sense.
Grateful we got a new car. Like an actual new car. I never would have dreamed of being a new car owner but our in-laws gave us a very nice vehicle we traded in.
So grateful to have help from our families. My parents gave us their old van which I drove in to the ground. Now we were able to stretch ourselves into a nicer vehicle thanks to our in-laws.
Grateful that even though I’m not doing great on getting out of debt that we are comparatively secure and the loss of a vehicle doesn’t mean we have no option for getting to work etc.
Grateful my husband and i have made it 14 years married today.
Grateful to come here with all of you.