View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Refiner

Well crud, I’m back.

Found this wonderful place in 2013 I think? My Narcissistic, evil & cruel sister had the world by the tail. Would sabotage job interviews to not get hired so her husbands would have to be the bread winner even before she had a child. Then she had a child and he’s not “perfect” but happens to have Ds. So the next 18 years plays out that she is the exceptional mother of the year bc of what a great kid my nephew is and being accepted by his peers, holding jobs, being involved in sports, going to MS schools, etc. I’ve been NC w/her since they took her off life support from her alcoholism at least 5 years ago after our mom died and I no longer had to hear “just be the bigger person” in her wrath of destruction. She reached out to me via text that she “needs me in her life” and invited me to my nephew’s last HS track meet. She was a no-show and fessed up hours later she had been drinking but she “quit again”. Now I’m only going to see her for the 1st time in 5-6 years on my nephew’s graduation in about one week. God help me.